As the COVID-19 virus spreads across the country, so has concern and uncertainty about the health of our communities and economy. Abraham Lincoln once said, “commitment is what transforms a promise into reality.” So, while no one yet knows the full ramifications of the pandemic, I want to assure you that Lincoln Financial remains as committed to the well-being of our customers, employees and partners today as we have been throughout our 115-year history.
To best protect our employees and stakeholders, Lincoln continues to monitor the situation, engage experts and follow the recommendations of the CDC and other government agencies to inform our actions and help mitigate the spread of the virus. We have required most of our employees to work from home and are limiting business travel. We urge everyone to take precautions to limit their exposure, and if they feel ill to seek medical attention.
At the same time, we remain focused on serving our customers and advisors. It’s times, exactly like this, when our mission to provide Americans with solutions that offer protection and security are most needed. We have activated business continuity plans to help ensure our customers can get the information they need when they need it, and we stand ready to help them navigate this rapidly changing environment.
Lincoln enters this turbulent time stronger than ever. Our successful financial performance, strong balance sheet, industry-leading product portfolio and distribution, and veteran leadership team positions us to not only tackle the short-term challenges, but to achieve long-term success. Our strategy is proven, our business solid and our commitment steadfast.
Additional News and Resources
- Lincoln Financial’s EVP and President, Retirement Plan Services Discusses Market Volatility and Your Retirement Plan
- Lincoln Financial Donates $1 Million to Food Providers in Its Local Communities
- People + Work Connect Brings Together Leading Companies to Keep People Employed During COVID-19 Crisis
- Lincoln Financial Group Announces Steps to Support Customers Experiencing COVID-19-Related Financial Challenges
- Caring Through Crisis: Lincoln Financial Extends Support for Food and Housing Organizations in Its Local Communities to $2 Million
Please visit our COVID-19 Guidance section on our website for complete details.