PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lincoln Financial Network (LFN), the retail wealth management affiliate of Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE:LNC), today announced the election of The Resource Group’s 2017 Board of Directors, as well as the appointment of Paul Gydosh as chairman of the Board. All appointments were effective as of the group’s annual meeting on April 28, 2017.
The Resource Group (TRG) is an invitation-only nationwide network of the top 200 planners within LFN’s independent broker-dealer, Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA). Together, TRG and LFA share intellectual capital – including financial planning expertise, resources, networking opportunities, and practice management strategies – to help drive practice development among advisors and provide industry-leading service to clients.
The 2017 Board of Directors consists of the following LFA affiliated advisors:
- Paul Gydosh – Chairman of the Board
- Anne Machesky – Immediate Past-Chairman of the Board
- Phil Moshier – Vice Chairman and Practice Management Committee Chair
- Pete Giaccio – Chief Executive Officer
- Dan Whittenburg – Financial Planning Committee Chair
- Jeff Nelson – Insurance Committee Chair
- Dianna Parker – Annual Meeting Committee Chair
- Darrin Shallcross – Technology Committee Chair
- Alex Harrison – Investment Committee Chair
- Karl Brantley – Retirement Plan Services (RPS) Chair
- Derek Ferriera – Market Access Committee Chair
- Craig Bartlett – Generational Wealth Planning Committee Chair
- Regina Beatty – Marketing Committee Chair
- Jim Martin – Gen 2/Recruiting Committee Chair
- Christian Laver – Compliance Committee Chair
- Celeste Gurule – Board Liaison (Field Leadership)
“In today’s challenging economic environment, the greater intellectual capital at your disposal, the better the service and support you can provide your clients,” said Paul Gydosh, chairman of the Board. “The Resource Group, and our alliance with LFA, provides expertise, access and efficiency – bringing together best-in-class specialists, focused across different disciplines and with significant relationships in their respective markets – to help our clients toward meeting their financial objectives.”
Lastly, after many dedicated years of service, the following individuals have retired from TRG’s Board of Directors this year:
- Bruce Linger
- David Stone
- J. Todd Anderson
LFA and the entire TRG Board thank these individuals for their significant contributions and for helping further TRG’s mission to drive practice development and provide industry-leading service to clients.
About The Resource Group
The Resource Group (TRG) is an invitation-only nationwide network of the top 200 planners within LFN’s independent broker-dealer, Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA). The goal of TRG is to collaborate, share intellectual capital – including financial planning expertise, resources, networking opportunities, and practice management strategies – to help drive practice development among advisors and provide industry-leading service to clients.
About Lincoln Financial Network
Lincoln Financial Network is the marketing name for the retail sales and financial planning affiliates of Lincoln Financial Group and includes Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and Lincoln Financial Securities Corp., both members of FINRA and SIPC. Consisting of approximately 8,900 representatives, agents, and full-service financial planners throughout the United States, Lincoln Financial Network professionals can offer financial planning and advisory services, retirement services, life products, annuities, investments, and trust services to affluent individuals, business owners, and families. Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) and its affiliates.