PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lincoln Financial Network (LFN), the retail wealth management affiliate of Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE:LNC), today announced the election of The Resource Group’s 2015 Board of Directors. The Resource Group (TRG) is an invitation-only, nationwide network of the top 200 planners within LFN’s independent broker-dealer, Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA). The goal of TRG is to collaborate, share intellectual capital – including financial planning expertise, resources, networking opportunities, and practice management strategies – and partner with home office executives and committee concierge support to help drive practice development among advisors and provide industry-leading service to clients.
TRG, which has been active for 16 years, elects a Board composed of chairpersons to lead various committees and subcommittees made up of TRG members and home office partners. These committees, including Financial Planning, Marketing, Investment and Insurance, deliver ideas and actions critical to the success of LFA advisors and their business. TRG’s new 2015 Board was announced during the group’s annual meeting in Las Vegas, Nev. April 28 – May 1.
The 2015 TRG Board of Directors consists of the following LFA registered representatives:
- David Stone, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, CRPC®, chairman of the board (Stone Consulting Group, Roseville, Calif.)
- Stewart Viets, CFP®, immediate past chairman (Sagemark Consulting, Napa, Calif.)
- Anne Machesky, vice chairman and Investment Committee chair (Sagemark Consulting, Edina, Minn.)
- Larry Phillips, chief executive officer (The Resource Group/Lincoln Financial Advisors, Dallas, Texas)
- J Todd Anderson, CFP®, Generational Wealth Planning Committee chair (Sagemark Consulting, Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Cindy Deavel, CFP®, Financial Planning Committee chair (Deavel Wealth Advisors, Vienna, Va.)
- Paul Gydosh, CFP®, CRPC®, Marketing Committee chair (Kensington Wealth Partners, Columbus, Ohio)
- Bruce Linger, CFP®, CRPC®,CCPS®, Compliance Committee chair (Lincoln Financial Advisors, Paramus, N.J.)
- Michael Lockwood, CFP®, CRPC®, Retirement Plan Services Committee chair (Lincoln Financial Advisors, Irvine, Calif.)
- Philip Moshier, CFP®, CRPC®, AEP®, Practice Management Committee chair (Sagemark Consulting, Solon, Ohio)
- Jeff Nelson, CFP®, ChFC®, Insurance Committee chair (Sagemark Consulting, Overland Park, Kan.)
- Darrin Shallcross, CFP®, CRPC®, ChFC®, Technology Committee chair (Shallcross Financial Planning, Chicago, Ill.)
- Rick Weinerman, Market Access Committee chair (Sagemark Consulting, Detroit, Mich.)
“The financial services marketplace is becoming more complex by the day and there is a growing need among clients for comprehensive financial planning that spans a multitude of solutions and strategies,” said Stone. “The Resource Group brings together great minds specializing in many different disciplines. As a planner, the greater intellectual capital at your disposal, the better the service and support you can provide your clients.”
After many dedicated years of service to the board, the following individuals have retired from TRG’s Board of Directors this year:
- Karen DeRose, CFP®, CRPC®, 2009 – 2015 (DeRose Financial Planning Group, Chicago, Ill.)
- Michael George, 2012 – 2015 (Tri-State Financial Group, Cincinnati, Ohio)
- George Latiolais, ChFC®, CLU®, 2013 – 2015 (Lincoln Financial Advisors, Lafayette, La.)
- J Craig McIlroy, CFP®, 2011 – 2015 (The Financial Group, Denver, Co.)
- Marc Neumann, ChFC®, 2012 – 2015 (Lighthouse Planning Consultants, Cherry Hill, N.J.)
About Lincoln Financial Network
Lincoln Financial Network is the marketing name for the retail sales and financial planning affiliates of Lincoln Financial Group and includes Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and Lincoln Financial Securities Corporation, both members of FINRA and SIPC. Consisting of approximately 8,400 representatives, agents, and full-service financial planners throughout the United States, Lincoln Financial Network professionals can offer financial planning and advisory services, retirement services, life products, annuities, investments, and trust services to affluent individuals, business owners, and families.
About Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015. Learn more at: www.LincolnFinancial.com. Find us on Facebook, Twitter (@lincolnfingroup), LinkedIn and YouTube. To sign up for email alerts, please visit our Newsroom at http://newsroom.lfg.com.