RADNOR, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) announced today that its advertising, marketing and social media campaigns won nine Portfolio Awards from the Financial Communications Society (FCS), which honors excellence in financial communications. The recognition includes one gold, four silver and four bronze in the Corporate Image and Business to Business categories across media like print, social, website, tablet, collateral and multimedia, and it is the eighth year that the company has been a winner.
“We are extremely pleased that our efforts have once again achieved such a high level of recognition by our peers,” said Jamie DePeau, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Lincoln Financial Group. “Our ‘Chief Life Officer’ campaign empowers people to take charge of their personal and financial futures with a sense of optimism. That strategy is brought to life in the creative execution of our communication materials and programs, which all carry that important message.”
Judged by a panel of senior industry experts, the FCS Portfolio Awards recognize the best in financial services communications including creative work and effective messaging in Business to Business, Consumer Retail and Corporate Image categories across all media channels.
The awards Lincoln Financial received include the following:
• Corporate Image Multimedia Campaign: Gold for the “Give Thanks” Campaign
• Corporate Image Print Single: Silver for “Give Thanks” Contest Winner Print ad
• Corporate Image Print Campaign: Silver for “Give Thanks” Print campaign
• Corporate Image Social Media Campaign: Bronze for “Give Thanks” Social Media Campaign
• Corporate Image Digital Media / Website Campaign: Silver for the BeAChiefLifeOfficer.com responsive design
• Corporate Image Digital Media / Website Campaign: Bronze for “Give Thanks” microsite
• Corporate Image Digital Media Tablet Single: Silver for the “Chief Life Officer” (CLO) Tablet takeover
• Corporate Image Digital Media / Display/ Rich Media Single: Bronze for the Business Insider Avalanche Unit
• Business to Business Collateral Campaign: Bronze for Retirement Plan Services (RPS) FMOLHS 20something enrollment
“This year, more than half of the awards acknowledged our ‘Give Thanks’ campaign, which celebrated the authenticity of the Thanksgiving holiday,” said Dave Wozniak, vice president and head of Advertising and Sponsorships. “It presented the ideal alignment with our brand, enabling us to connect with people and drive a positive conversation around spending time with family and friends, sharing favorite memories, and thanking those who matter most in life. Our company is honored to have been recognized for this campaign, as well as our other corporate ads and retirement programs.”
About “Chief Life Officer”
Lincoln Financial Group launched “Chief Life Officer” in November 2011. The campaign is based on the principal that, when it comes to people’s financial futures, Lincoln Financial believes everyone should be in charge. Advertising has appeared on business and lifestyle cable networks, in major national newspapers, on radio, in airport displays, and across the web. Lincoln Financial has been recognized for the campaign by the Financial Communications Society, the Business Marketing Association’s New York Chapter, and the Gramercy Institute.
About Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015. Learn more at: www.LincolnFinancial.com. Find us on Facebook, Twitter (@lincolnfingroup), LinkedIn and YouTube. To sign up for email alerts, please visit our Newsroom at http://newsroom.lfg.com.