Multimedia

Videos

  • 8/18/16
    See video

    According to our 2016 M.O.O.D. of America Special Report on Gen Z (those born after 1995), this demographic is starting to plan for their financial future, but face a host of challenges to the process. A panel of industry authorities reacts to the survey findings, urging immediate action to increase...

    more...
  • 8/18/16
    See video

    Democrats and Republicans might be polarized in their feelings about the election this year, but both parties are in agreement when it comes to planning for their financial future. Jamie Ohl, President, Retirement Plan Services for Lincoln Financial shares her perspective on this slice of the 2016 M.O.O.D....

    more...
  • 8/18/16
    See video

    According to our M.O.O.D. of America survey, 55 percent of American workers feel they are on the “right track” to achieving financial wellbeing, while the other 45 percent of those surveyed feel they are not currently headed in the right direction. Eric Reisenwitz, SVP and Head of Group Benefits Product and...

    more...
  • 8/18/16
    See video

    Lincoln Financial’s 2016 M.O.O.D. of America survey features findings specific to the LGBT community. Eric Reisenwitz, SVP and Head of Group Benefits Product and Operations, discusses the impact on employee benefits one year after Obergefell v. Hodges, which occurred on June 26, 2015. 

Lincoln Financial on YouTube

Loading...

Podcasts